Auction Terms & Conditions Both the Bidder and Maple City Auction Services (the Auctioneer) agree that the following Terms and Conditions shall govern each and every auction.
- YOU MUST REGISTER to bid. You must provide a valid credit card. Your card will NOT be charged, registration is free. You must be at least 18 years old to bid.
- A Buyer's Premium of 13% will be added to your bid total, (a 3% discount will be given if invoice is settled by Cash or Debit), plus applicable taxes (13% HST). Invoices not settled on Pick-up Day forfeit the 3% cash/debit discount and WILL BE charged to the Credit Card on file.
- All Items Selling "As Is, Where Is", the items have been displayed online and all Buyers will be given an opportunity to view auction items during a Viewing Day as listed, therefore the Buyer shall be held to have satisfied themselves as to the condition, identity and authenticity, and shall not be permitted to make any objections after the sale on any grounds whatsoever. Neither the Auctioneer nor the Consignor is responsible for any error on conditions of items. All Sales are Final - No Refunds! You are bidding ONLY on the item(s) as described in the online description and NOT additional items that may appear in the photo(s). Read the item description carefully, it is your sole responsibility to know what you are bidding on. Each lot selling to the highest bidder with no reserves (unless stated otherwise). Once the item is sold, the buyer assumes full risk and responsibility for the item.
- The time for Making Your Payment will be listed in the Auction Details, you will receive an UNPAID invoice by email and payment must be made in full within the times and means listed. If NOT paid in-full by the deadline listed in the Auction's Details, we will manually charge your credit card for the selling price, plus taxes and the applicable buyer's premium.
- We Do NOT Ship unless otherwise noted! If you are unable to remove item(s) you purchased during the removal time(s), please consider other options before bidding. We do not hold items unless arrangements are made with us previous to the sale and we will not issue a refund! Remember: You, the Buyer, are responsible for all costs associated with pickup and removal of your purchase(s). You will be held responsible if any damage is caused by you or your affiliates to the pickup site or other items. Please remember to bring your own help and packing materials for removing your items.
- No item will be released without a PAID-in-FULL invoice listing the item(s) purchased.
- Placing a Maximum Bid tells the system to bid up to a set amount. When using the Maximum Bid feature, other bidders CAN NOT see your maximum bid and the system will bid on your behalf ONLY up to the next increment needed to make you the high bidder! If you are Outbid, you will receive an email notice. You can also click the Refresh button, at the top of the page. Auctioneer is not responsible for delayed and/or undelivered emails.
- The Auctioneer's decision on all disputes and related matters is final.
- All Bidders agree to indemnify and hold harmless Maple City Auction Services and the Consignor, their agents and representatives, from and against all liability, claims, suits or causes of action from participation in, purchase and/or removal of items in an Auction.
-If you have any Questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, call 519.365.2295 or email email@example.com before bidding.